Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Twilight saga

4 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Twilight saga Empty Twilight saga Sre Jun 01, 2011 8:59 am

Byakko

Byakko

Twilight
Bella Swan has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and Bella chooses to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen.

New Moon
Edward leaves Bella after an attack that nearly claimed her life, and in her depression she falls into yet another paranormal relationship- this time with werewolf Jacob Black.

Eclipse
As a string of mysterious killings grips Seattle, Bella, whose high school graduation is fast approaching, is forced to choose between her love for vampire Edward and her friendship with werewolf Jacob.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
The Quileute and the Volturi close in on expecting parents Edward and Bella, whose unborn child poses different threats to the wolf pack and vampire coven.

Poslednji izmenio Byakko dana Uto Jun 07, 2011 7:51 am, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta

2Twilight saga Empty Re: Twilight saga Sre Jun 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Daxx.

Daxx.

Gledala sve delove, oboooooozavam ♥

https://www.facebook.com/UbiMeBre

3Twilight saga Empty Re: Twilight saga Sub Jun 04, 2011 3:22 pm

NaraTokyo

NaraTokyo
The Prodigy
The Prodigy

Ocemo opet da iskomentarisemo ovu temu, a??? Hahahahahahahhahahahah xD

4Twilight saga Empty Re: Twilight saga Sub Jun 04, 2011 3:23 pm

synhro

Imperfect
Imperfect

Smorilo me više da ke..am i pljujem. Zasad. Čuvam to kada mi bude potrebno da went some steam.

5Twilight saga Empty Re: Twilight saga Uto Jun 07, 2011 7:53 am

Byakko

Byakko

Izasao je trejler za 4 deo. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu